A pictorial celebration of the coolest kids from the past……From beatniks to bikers, mods to rude boys, hippies to ravers. And everything in between. These are images that will set your soul on fire. Get ready to get a style check.
1. A flirtatious Brigitte Bardot in a white swimsuit.
2. London, (1904)
3. Little hippie girl going dance crazy at Woodstock, (1969)
4. Muhammad Ali with his all of his ‘Ginormous’ winnings, (1974)
5. Young boys strike a pose for the camera, Jamaica.
6. Pretty girl selling flowers on the roadside, Oklahoma, (1973)
7. Arnold Schwarzenegger swags it up with his glass of cognac.
8. Bathing Beauties in Vivid Kodachrome, (1944)
9. A punk guy rocking a kickass Mohawk, (1970)
10. Boys of the future, New York, (1970)
11. Ann Margaret totally rocking it out on her bike, (1969)
12. Morgan Freeman Sporting A Wicked Afro In The 70’s.
13. Two foxxy couples in Harlem, New York, (1970s)
14. Hugh Hefner with his new bunnies, (1970’s)
15. Mick Jagger, Andy Warhol, and Jane Holzer, circa 1965.
16. The stylish Greta Garbo.
17. Candy Cigarette by Photographer Sally Man, (1989)
18. The Bowdoin College Tug of War Team, (1891)
19. A stylish couple enjoying the romantic rain in London (1963)
20. Sean Connery leaves his basement flat in London for a game of golf, (1962)
21. A beautiful girl admiring her reflection in a Rolls Royce while men around her get mesmerized, London, (1968)
22. Woman in the British Royal Army Corps flaunts her new tattoo, (1940)
23. The Beatles arrive in style at the JFK airport, New York, (1964)
24. The Saturday Night Live original cast, (1975)
25. A young and debonair Robin Williams, (1969)
26. Jimi Hendrix on Carnaby Street in London, (1967)
27. Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Phillip at the horse races, (1968)
28. A gang of young and vivacious girls, (1930)
29. A group of handsome Southside Boys, Chicago, (1941)
30. Actress Joan Bradshaw keeps heads turning as she walks down Hollywood Boulevard, (1957)
31. A 1970s biker girl cranking up some tunes.
32. A couple dancing in a 1950’s “Be Bop” theater as everyone looks on.
33. Rita Hayworth looking hot on her bicycle, (1940’s)
34. The amazing Ann-Margret in Bye Bye Birdie, (1963)
35. Bruce Willis living the life, (1989)
36. A woman experiences heaven in the 1961 Buick “Flamingo” equipped with a rotating front seat.
37. Princess Yvonne and Prince Alexander party like rockstars, Germany, (1955)
38. A high school girl setting a groovy fashion statement, (1964)
39. Picasso in his studio, (1956)
40. Two girls walking down the street in Cape Town, (1965)
41. Presenting Diana Rigg, Olenna Tyrell from Game of Thrones, (1967)
42. Too cool for school, Brooklyn teenagers in the 80’s.
43. Pretty Roller Skating Girls humor some boys at an Outdoor Roller Skating Rink, (1970’s)
44. Jane Fonda stretches and relaxes in the back of her limo, (1958)
45. A Scooter Girl, (1969)
46. Nat King Cole enjoys a smoke while he plays his tunes on a piano.
47. Harrison Ford looking sharp, (1980)
48. The University of Texas women’s track team practices, (1964)
49. Ann Margaret poses with a baby leopard, (1960’s)
50. Girl with typewriter and a smoke
51. Pacific Southwest Airlines Stewardesses, (1972)
52. Elvis Presley makes everyone around look worthless with his killer looks, (1962)