Life is full of stress and there are times when we find it difficult to carry out everyday chores. Well worry not because here are some smart tricks to get you through with your work as fast and as easy as you can.
1. Open a nasty jar lid using some duct tape
2. Power Scrub those tiles like a boss!
A power drill can make your work so much faster and easier that you never have to tire your hands off with all that scrubbing!
3. Ramekins, Coffee Beans and Tea Lights – Create a Heavenly Ambience
The warmth of the candles makes the coffee beans smell amazing.
4. Towel racks can be used to reduce so much of your cabinet space
5. Ombre Nails with a Sponge
6. Do your kids use a million cups a day? Use magnets on the back and put on the fridge.
Brilliant idea for attracting children and saving you from washing tons of glasses!
7. Create a Couch From Wooden Pallets
8. Increasing your counter space
9. Make a Heart-Shaped Ring Out of Wire
10. Put burners in a ziplock bag, add 1/2 cup of ammonia and let it sit overnight, and in the morning wipe clean with a sponge/rag!
11. Turn Inexpensive Frames Into Chalkboard Signs
Paint the frames, and then paint the glass with chalkboard paint.
12. Cant’ find the end of that tape?
13. Use a laser pointer to do something you’d never have imagined could be this cool!
14. Color Your Shoe Soles With Nail Polish To Give it a Trendy Neon Look
15. Wanna know whether your avocado is perfect?
16. Transform your uncomfortable flattened pillow into the pillow of your dreams!
17. Naturally Repair Wood With Vinegar and Oil
Mix 3/4 cup of oil and 1/4 cup vinegar and had some to spare. Note: You can use cider vinegar and olive oil…really whatever you have on hand. Mix together and dip a rag in it and simply wipe.
18. Nail Polish Key Codes
So you can easily tell your keys apart.
19. Grill fish on lemon slices to prevent it from sticking to the grill and add some extra flavor
20. Make a Stool Using Old Magazines, Two Belts, and a Pillow
21. Tired of partly cold and partly warm food when you reheat?
22. Clean blender perfectly with this easy trick
23. Letter Bottles With a Hot Glue Gun
24. Glue Corks into a Picture Frame to Make a Bulletin Board
25. Wrap a Scarf to Make a Draped Skirt
26. Remove strawberry stems using a straw
27. Use Post-its to clean your keyboard
28. Protect your tall boots and maintain their shape
29. Make a Lamp Out of a Water Jug and a Headlamp
30. Keep your bananas fresh for 4-5 days longer by wrapping the banana stem in plastic wrap
31. Never fly low again!
32. “Fireflies in a Jar” Night Lantern
33. Use Bookends as Floating Bookshelves
34. Make a Sharpie Mug