There are life-savers that we’ve put together to simplify your world. Tips/tricks/hacks that are so easy and simple that you will change your life forever. You’ve longed for these simple solutions and you know you need them bad because they are just miracles in disguise!
3. Adding a teaspoon of of baking soda when you boil eggs and the shell will come off easily.
4. Pinching the end of a banana is a far easier way to open it.?
5. Transform your travel photos completely:
8. How to find the hole in your tire:
If you are losing air in your tire, but can’t find a nail/screw/hole: fill your tire full of air, take off your tire and get some dish soap and water. Bubbles will develop where ever there is a leak. If the hole is in the middle of the tire (like seen here) you can get it repaired for a few dollars. If it’s on the sidewalls, you’re not so lucky.
9. Use a bowl lightly coated with oil to swat at mosquito with:
10. $2.00 Michaels Crafts Phone Stand.
14. Perfectly cut cherry tomatoes all at once:
15. Unclog drains without expensive chemicals
Pour a half a cup of baking soda and a cup of vinegar into a clogged drain. Once it stops foaming rinse down the sink and your drains will be clear. A cheap and environmentally friendly way to unclog a sink
16. To avoid crying over your onions, peel and chop the ends off. Soak in cold water for 30 seconds. You’ll dice without tears
17. Marker stains? Not to worry:
20. No more rising straws in your drink!
22. Can openers can easily cut through tough plastic containers or envelopes:
23. Get those crunchy taco shells:
25. Poke a hole in your coffee cup lid for unrestricted caffeine intake.:
26. Take out your tomato paste from the can without messing up:
27. If you press each elevator button twice will it counteract the “press all the buttons”
28. Your new iPhone home entertainment system!
29. Putting your phone in airplane mode will stop ads while you play:
30. Target Shopper’s dream come true:
31. Fix a blurry phone camera!
35. Create your own LED light!
36. Reflect back your Wifi signals using an aluminium wrapped cardboard sheet, if your router faces the wall.
39. No more dinged up furniture:
42. Illuminate your floor steps to protect you from falling during night:
43. Pack like a genius!
44. Make extra space in your kitchen cabinets:
46. For the shiniest of car headlights:
48. Your own tiny barbecue:
Make a Tiny BBQ from a drink can for those instant hunger pangs!
49. Use a pillowcase from a sheet set to keep the rest of the sheets in. Bam! Organized linens!
50. Separate that yolk like a pro!
51. Run the razor across old jeans to resharpen and extend its life.