If you’ve always wondered what heaven feels like, then these places are living proofs of nature’s spectacular romance with beauty and colors painted on a canvas of marvel. These places are sure to catch hold of your breath and make your heart skip a beat ‘coz …this is paradise!
1. Water and sand mingle to create an ocean masterpiece – Manly Beach, Sydney, Australia.
2. Mount Kilimanjaro viewed from Masai Mara, Kenya.
3. Canola Flower Fields, China.
4. Gold Fireflies dance away in a forested area around Nagoya City, Japan.
5. Zhangye Danxia Landform, China.
6. A lonely tree stands under the majestic Dune 45, Sossusvlei, Namibia.
7. Barrientos Island, Antarctica.
The most alien-looking place on the planet – one of the few ice-free areas of Antarctica.
8. Penitentes, Andes Mountains, South America.
These spiky fields of ice are called penitentes, and each individual shard can be up to a whopping 4 m high. These intimidating snow structures are formed in high-altitude areas with low humidity, such as the glaciers of the Andes mountains. If the conditions are right, the sun’s rays are so hot that they can actually sublimate fields of snow—meaning that the frozen water vaporizes without ever becoming a liquid. This leads to slight pockets in the ice, which—thanks to their shape—actually end up attracting even more heat.
9. The Cave of Three Bridges, Tannourine, Lebanon.
10. The mesmerizing Milky Way Galaxy seen across the dark skies of a forest, USA.
11. Magical view of Aurora Borealis reflected on frozen icicles, Snaefellsnes Peninsula, Iceland.
12. Silver forest, Aspen Colorado, USA.
13. Tulip Fields, Netherlands.
14. The Door To Hell, Turkmenistan.
15. Japanese Red Maple Trees, Japan.
16. Lavender Fields, Provence, France.
17. Shasta Lake, California, USA.
18. Glowworm Caves, Waitomo, New Zealand.
19. Lenticular Clouds surround the peak of Mount Fuji, Japan.
20. Finnish Lapland, Finland.
21. A Bird’s Eye View of Kashubia lake, Poland.
22. The Edge of The World, Tasmania, Australia.
23. A giant lava bubble, over a hundred feet across, explodes violently, extruding ribbons of volcanic glass in the air – Kalapana, Hawaii.
24. Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia (World’s Largest Natural Mirrors.)
25. Wisteria Flower Tunnel, Kawachi Fuji Garden, Japan.
26. An Icelandic river merges with the ocean.
27. Mount Hood at sunset, Oregon, USA.
28. Camel Thorn Trees, Namibia.
29. The Spotted Lake, Osoyoos, British Columbia, Canada.
30. Mount Fuji at sunrise, Japan.
31. The Skogafoss Waterfall amidst a landscape covered in ash spewed from the volcano Eyjafjallajokull in 2010, Iceland.
32. A huge cloud of smoke from Puyehue volcano blends with the sunset, Chile.
33. Fly Geysers, Nevada, USA.
34. Red Beach, Panjin, China.
35. The Hidden Underground Beach of Puerto Vallerta, Marieta Islands, Mexico.
36. Black Forest, Germany.
37. Antelope Canyon, Arizona, USA.
38. Turquoise Ice Lake, Russia.
39. Breathtaking flower fields under Mount Fuji, Japan.
40. Dripstone Caves, Austria.
41. The Himalayas as seen from space.
42. Columbia River Gorge, Oregon, USA.
43. Ice cave in Vatnajokull, Southeast Iceland.
44. Lake Natron, Tanzania.
45. A tiny island takes over Tumuch Lake with its charm, Northern British Columbia.
46. Indonesia’s Kawah Ijen Volcano Spews Blue “Lava” At Night.
47. The Rolling Hills, South Moravia, Czech Republic.
48. The Skeleton Coast, Namibia (The desert meets the ocean)
This is the stunning satellite view of the Skeleton Coast!
And here’s a bonus surreal picture that will steal your breath away.
A dog admires the beautiful and calm Himalayan outback in silence and tranquility. PEACE AT LAST….!
For more information, visit https://www.villasbarbados.com/